Moscow-II Data Center is situated in Academician Kurchatov square (Akademika Kurchatova pl. 1, bldg. 119, Moscow). It was built as a result of cooperation with National Research Centre “Kurchatov Institute”.
Moscow-II Data Center started its operation in 2014.
Data center infrastructure corresponds to TIA-942 Standard.
- Data Center total area: 3,500 sq. m;
- Computer Room area to place the equipment: 1,800 sq. m;
- Up to 900 equipment cabinets can be placed on site;
- Dedicated power supply: 10 MW;
- Category 1 no-break power supply, independent feeders plus redundant Diesel Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply devices (DRUPS);
- Own fiber optic links to Moscow communication sites MMTS-9 and MMTS-10;
- Large customers are allowed to install their own FO links;
- Office spaces available for backup office activities to ensure customer’s continuous business operations;
- 24x7 customer’s access to the equipment, managed site entrance, secure parking area.