Your data is your property - you decide who can have access to it. To guarantee high data security, PlusServer offers:
- Colocation racks secured with a key or combination lock
- Private cages available on request
- Video monitoring system with motion sensors
- Identity of all visitors checked on-site*
- Biometric fingerprint scanner and/or access cards with a personal PIN
- Automatic alarm systems with a direct connection to the security service
- Security staff round the clock, 365 days a year*
At the necessary locations, PlusServer’s data centres are equipped with measures to protect against high water (pumps, special wastewater pipes) and earthquakes.
To protect the data of our customers from fire damage, all PlusServer data centres are equipped with special precaution, protection and alarm systems. These include:
- Heat and smoke sensors
- Sensors for particle analysis
- Extinguishing systems in several zones
Do you need more security?
We offer floor space in separate fire protection areas within a data centre or, alternatively, at geographically separated locations. Ask about options for optimal disaster recovery solutions.
- Another fire compartment
- Another floor
- Another data centre
- Location networking