Equinix Silicon Valley Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Silicon Valley data centers are business hubs for 625 companies. Our Silicon Valley customers can choose from a broad range of network services from 125 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our Silicon Valley colocation centers serve the highest concentration of technology companies with the largest peering hubs in the world. Top software, IT, engineering, computer, Internet content and microprocessor companies use our Silicon Valley colocation facilities to distribute high-availability, high-speed digital services. Silicon Valley is also home to Equinix’s corporate headquarters.
Silicon Valley Offerings
Our Silicon Valley colocation centers also offer:
- Interconnections to one of the world’s largest Internet exchanges and peering points
- 7 buildings with 540,000 square feet of colocation space
- Ability to interconnect directly to 625 companies colocated with Equinix at this location
- Dense mix of top global networks, cloud service providers, digital content companies and social media platforms
- Connections to 125 network service providers